Monday, April 8, 2013

My sweet little heaven



           My sweet little heaven is my dream home. Everybody wishes to have a home to live. I am not different from them. I also desired to have a place of mine. It is the place where I cherished to live. I dreamed about it for a long time, a dream that I have seen many times. My dream home is a place of beauty, peace and my passion.

My dream home is a place of endless beauty. It is situated on the top of a hill from where I can glimpse the sea beach. There are trees all around my home. My dream home is a wooden made Bungalow facing towards the sea. The exterior decoration of my home is beautiful. It is painted white in colour which makes it looked gorgeous. My dream home consists of one bedroom, one living room, one dining room, one kitchen and two balconies. Each and every room looked elegant for its interior decoration. All the rooms are beautifully painted in different colours. Each room is decorated with stylish furniture. But there is no burden of furniture or anything. In each room there is two or more window so that enough light can enter into the room. I think my dream home is a home of mind blowing beauty.

My dream home is a place where I can find peace, where my mind can rest in serenity. As it is far from locality, nobody can violate the harmony of this place. The cool airs of hill sooth mind, the vast look of the sea strengthens my heart and green trees around me enlighten my soul. The pleasant environment around my home keeps me always cheerful.  I can do writing, painting and everything I like to do. To me, it is very important to find peace where I live and my dream home is such a place.

My dream home is a symbol of my choice, my emotion and everything that makes me passionate with this dream. Every human being is used to have some dream in his life. People, who don’t have this sort of dream, find no interest in their life. I also have some dream and among them I dreamed about this home mostly. It is very important to me because it conveys my personal preference and fondness.

A dream house might be placed in dream but it is very important to me to turn it into real. Because it will increase my confidence and my imagination power. However I think my dream house is an absolute beauty that keeps my mind in peace & represents my obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment